Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Teddy Pendergrass : March 26 1950 – January 13 2010

My car’s right outside, we can leave right now...

Mmm, mmm

Come on, baby

No, no, Not tonight, no

You see it’s not far from here

I believe you

Would you just take a minute and think about it

I’m thinkin’ about it, but I really have to say no

You’re sittin’ here, you’ve been sittin’ here for quite a long time

Yeah, I’m slightly bored, I hate bein’ bored

See, I’ve been watchin’ you

I’ve been doin’ the same thing

Girl, I’ve had my eyes on you

I’ve been checkin’ you out for all night long

You look so nice and you look so sweet

Mmm, hmm, oh thank you, that was lovely

You look like you oughta be with me

Yeah, but what are you gonna do with me, that’s the problem

Mmm, oh well... You said your car is right outside, right in front...

And you’re gonna bring me home after...

Are you gonna pay for my drink?

Come Go with Me

No comments:

Post a Comment